This is my second go 'round with this program. The first time I lost 20 pounds--then Thanksgiving and Christmas came and, well, a few of those lost pounds found me again.
I really want to lose that weight to keep my blood sugar down--I'm not a diabetic and certainly don't want to be! Okay, and losing a size or two is an incentive too!
What got you started on the program?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day 1
ReplyDeleteToday was our first day on the diet. I had an early morning meeting so I'll have to exercise later--just couldn't face getting up at 0430 to sweat!
Breakfast this morning was hearty--I discovered last time that these protein-laden breakfasts are very sustaining. Two other hints: hot water helps keep my appetite down. the 99 cent store has small bottles that are perfect for mixing and carrying shakes to work. How are you all doing?